On Saturday 28 April, I cut everything down that had been hanging around in the garden in readiness for the first winter crop of things. I was mostly mulching and collecting various vegetables. This is the rather modest haul after low water rationing from late Feb onwards.
I think it actually went pretty well, except for the tomatoes, which got infected with Tomato nastiness. I was pretty happy with the zucchinis and the single Japanese yellow pumpkin -
I hadn't planned the pumpkin, it just grew out of a composting clump I threw back into the garden. So it is going to be pumpkin soup this week.
And I got a lot of tomatoes, some potatoes, and some butter-beans. All quite good I think.